The primary mission of the Veterans' Services Department is to assist Veterans and their family members with receiving the benefits due to them. MGL Chapter 115 Veterans Benefits is offered by any local Veterans Service Officer and they will assist in obtaining housing, food, medical reimbursements, and employment services. Veterans are encouraged to visit the office to learn about all local, state, and federal benefits they may be entitled to.
Veterans' Service Officer
Chris Lizotte is an OIF Veteran and served in Baghdad from 2007-2008 with the Massachusetts Army National Guard as an Infantryman. He has been with West Springfield since 2015.
Veterans Forms, Applications & Documents
- West Springfield Memorial Day FAQ Sheet
- VA Supplemental Claim for Compensation
- VA Statement in Support of a Claim
- VA Medical Expense Report
- VA Examination for Housebound or A&A
- VA Application for Health Benefits
- Massachusetts Welcome Home Bonus (Iraq Afghanistan)
- Massachusetts Gulf War Bonus
- Massachusetts Disabled Veterans Annuity
- Annuity W-9
- Annuity Direct Deposit Form
- Admission Application for Holyoke Soldiers Home