Operation Santa 2023
What is Operation Santa?
Operation Santa is a community program, sponsored by the West Springfield Park & Recreation Department and the Operation Santa Committee, in conjunction with the Parish Cupboard. This program distributes food vouchers, toys, and gift certificates to West Springfield families in need. The toys and gift certificates are available to children 15 years of age and younger in families where the holiday season might be less joyful without these gifts. Townspeople, along with businesses and community groups, are among those who contribute so that families in West Springfield might have a brighter holiday. Only persons currently residing in West Springfield through December 9, 2023 are eligible for this program.
Is My Family Eligible?
Income Guidelines 2023
||Gross Annual Income
How Do I Apply?
If you feel that your family qualifies, please complete the application using one the 4 methods listed below and return by November 3, 2023. If you need assistance, please contact us at (413)263-3284.
1. Email: Email completed application(PDF, 617KB) and copies of required documents to email@example.com
2. Drop Box: Use the White Drop Box on the median outside of the Municipal Office Building (Town Hall) to drop off your completed application(PDF, 617KB) and copies of required documents. Place in an envelope marked "Park & Recreation" and we will receive it.
3. Mail In: Fill out the application(PDF, 617KB) and return it with copies of required documents to the West Springfield Park & Recreation Department, 26 Central St. - Suite 19, West Springfield, MA 01089.
4. In Person: Bring the completed application(PDF, 617KB) and required documents to the West Springfield Park & Recreation Department, 26 Central St. - Suite 19, West Springfield, MA 01089, any time from 8:30AM to 4:00PM Monday - Friday.
What Happens Next?
After application(PDF, 617KB) submission, the Operation Santa Committee will contact you via email or phone to discuss your application and to later schedule a time for you to personally pick up food vouchers and/or toys December 14-15, 2023. If transportation is an issue, please let us know and other arrangements can be made.
How Can I Help?
If you would like to assist with the Operation Santa Program, please see below for ways you can help.
1. Donate Toys - Drop off new, unwrapped toys for ages 0-15 at the Park & Recreation Office, located at 26 Central St. - Suite 19 in West Springfield, MA 01089.
2. Monetary Donations - Mail in a check, made out to "Operation Santa" to the West Springfield Park & Recreation Department, located at 26 Central St. - Suite 19 in West Springfield, MA 01089, or visit our online payment site to donate via card.
Check back for more information on additional toy drives and ways you can participate!