"West Springfield Park and Recreation Department's mission is creating a better community in which to live and play through quality recreational environments, enriching opportunities, and empowering people."
(from left to right: Fiscal Assistant, Tim Kressler; Director, Victoria Connor; Recreation Supervisor, Sonia Manley; and Administrative Assistant, Casey Nicoll)
Indoor Track Walking/Jogging Program
- Date: 01/19/2020 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: West Springfield High School
425 Piper Rd
West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
Get your walking shoes ready! The High School Track will be open SUNDAYS from 12:00pm-4:00pm for Public Walking & Jogging beginning January 5th!
SUNDAYS ONLY: January 5, 12, 19, 26 & February 2, 9, 16, 23
Please Note the Following Rules:
- Soft Sole Athletic Shoes & Water ONLY
- Walkers & joggers must have valid West Springfiedl ID to sign in with the gym supervisor on duty.
- The track is not to be utilized for viewing activities in the gymnasium - NO SPECTATORS.
- Track usage is open to W.S. Residents ages 14 years old+.
- Using any other areas of the high school is NOT PERMITTED.
- A Park & Recreation Staff Member will be on site to monitor track usage. Anyone found in violation of the rules will be asked to leave immediately.
- For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call at 413-263-3284.