REIMAGINED: Park and Recreation’s New Outlook on Summer Programming
Dear Park & Rec families,
It’s time! Spaces in Summer Programs are still available! Register today!
Due to the COVID-19 restrictions, this will not be a typical registration process. Please read ALL INFORMATION to prepare yourself before registering. Download our Summer Program Flyer here.
We understand that this is a more rigorous process than usual, however, in order to provide a safe space for your children and to follow restrictions set in place by State and Local authorities, these measures are necessary. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time and hope we can provide some enjoyment for your children in light of the current situation.
Should you have any questions or concerns, we are available from 8:30am-4:30pm Monday through Friday. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 413-263-3284.
West Springfield Park & Recreation
Indoor Track Walking/Jogging Program
- Date: 01/19/2020 12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: West Springfield High School
425 Piper Rd
West Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
Get your walking shoes ready! The High School Track will be open SUNDAYS from 12:00pm-4:00pm for Public Walking & Jogging beginning January 5th!
SUNDAYS ONLY: January 5, 12, 19, 26 & February 2, 9, 16, 23
Please Note the Following Rules:
- Soft Sole Athletic Shoes & Water ONLY
- Walkers & joggers must have valid West Springfiedl ID to sign in with the gym supervisor on duty.
- The track is not to be utilized for viewing activities in the gymnasium - NO SPECTATORS.
- Track usage is open to W.S. Residents ages 14 years old+.
- Using any other areas of the high school is NOT PERMITTED.
- A Park & Recreation Staff Member will be on site to monitor track usage. Anyone found in violation of the rules will be asked to leave immediately.
- For more information, email email@example.com, or give us a call at 413-263-3284.