COVID-19 Information & Updates
Town Hall, Senior Center and the Library are closed to the public until further notice.
The West Springfield Police Department and Fire Department lobbies are closed to the public for non-emergencies.
Please call the business line to any department regarding Town business as will be doing our best to assist you by phone or via email.
Beginning Monday, June 29th through Sunday, August 9th the track will be open for public walking and running. The track will be open daily from 6:00 AM - 8:00 AM.
Please note the following rules that apply regarding the use and protection of Clark Field and it's visitors:
- Masks must be worn upon entry and when using the restrooms
- Masks can be taken off when social distance (6 ft apart) is maintained
- Do not visit the track if you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID 19
- Molded cleats or athletic shoes only
- NO metal cleats
- NO sharp objects (tent stakes, corner flags)
- NO dragging objects across turf lift and carry or roll all equipment
- NO spectators allowed on turf or track
- NO food or drinks or liquids other than water on turf or track
- NO sunflower seeds, chewing gum
- NO tobacco products of any kind
- NO pets on inside gates, on turf or track
- NO open flames on turf or track
- NO bicycles, skateboards or unapproved vehicles
- Approved athletic equipment only
For questions or concerns, please contact the West Springfield Park & Recreation Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 413-263-3284.
A Park & Recreation Staff Member will be on site to monitor track usage. Anyone found in violation of the rules will be asked to leave immediately.