Alcohol Consumption Permit

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option


Alcohol is allowed ONLY AT the Rotary Pavilion, Ravine PavilionMorgan Rd. Pavilion, and the UNICO Building/Pavilion with a special permit. It is NOT ALLOWED AT ANY OTHER LOCATION

If you plan on having an event with alcohol, a one-day Alcohol Consumption Permit is required;

  • MINIMUM THREE WEEKS NOTICE must be given to West Springfield License Committee for alcohol permit. Please contact Jess Gonthier in the Town Clerk's Office at ( or at 413-263-3012 for further information regarding licensing.

  • A one-day Liquor Liability Insurance required.

  • A one-day host liquor liability rider is required for the event in the amount of $1,000,000/$2,000,000. 

Some of our clients have used the following, plus check with your homeowners insurance , and others online for the best rates.

(Additional Cost of $30/day for permit and private insurance may cost up to $150)