RESERVATION POLICY• Decisions to grant use of Town fields will be made in accordance with the following prioritization ranking
of users and groups.
1. Programs sponsored by the Park and Recreation Department
2. Programs sponsored by Town of West Springfield
3. Programs sponsored by town-affiliated non-profit
4. All other functions scheduled on a first-come first-served basis according to availability.
• The Park and Recreation Department must approve all requests for the right to use any recreation
facility and has the right to refuse any use.
• Anyone or any group using the facility, who charges fees for admissions, sells advanced tickets, takes
donations, or sells concessions or products must have approval of the Park and Recreation
• Renter must follow all Town of West Springfield Park Rules and Regulations. Time of use indicated on
permit must be adhered to.
• A new field request form must be made for each year/season. Repetitive reservations will not be
• Smoking is not allowed at Town owned property.