Book your next family picnic/outing at one of our three pavilions located in Mittineague Park. Reservations for the 2020 year will be taken beginning January 2, 2020.
*To enter Mittineague Park from Route 20, use address:
1695 Westfield St.
West Springfield, MA
- Pavilions are available for rental May 1st to November 1st
- The Park and Recreation Department must approve all requests for the right to use any recreation facility and has the right to refuse any use.
- Anyone, or any group using the facility, who charges fees for admissions, sells advanced tickets, takes donations, or sells concessions/products must have approval of the Park and Recreation Department.
- Renter must follow all Town of West Springfield Park/Playground Rules and Regulations. Time of use indicated on permit must be adhered to.
- Smoking is not allowed on town-owned property.
Click below to learn more about each pavilion area: