Missing Person: The West Springfield Police Department has been actively looking for a missing person since Sunday afternoon on January 26th. This man was last seen in the Mittineague park area of town and there is concern for his well-being. We are asking residents in the Mittineague park area to check their property for signs of anything suspicious. Also, please contact the West Springfield Police Department if you observed anyone walking around your neighborhood this past Sunday. The man we are looking for is a white male, approximately 6 feet tall with red hair and hazel eyes. You can get more information and a photograph of the missing person on our Facebook Page. Please call the West Springfield Police Department at 263-3210 x 0 if you have any information that could help us locate this man. Thank you.
If you are interested in placing a 4x4 advertisement on the Town Common,
please click the link above.
1. Event must be town-related and a non-profit.
2. All signs are to be 4 feet x 4 feet and made of corrugated vinyl.
3. Delivery and pick-up of signs is at Public Works, 430 Westfield Street, between 8am-3pm, Monday through Friday.
4. Delivery should be the week prior to installation.
5. Pick-up no later than one week after removal. After that all signs will be discarded. The Town does not store signs.
6. All signs will be displayed for a maximum of two weeks unless otherwise directed by the Mayor.
7. The Town will do its best to install and remove the signs on the dates requested.
8. The Town is not responsible for any damage and/or loss of sign(s).