WEST SPRINGFIELD PARK AND RECREATION
Pool Rules and Regulations:
- Open to West Springfield residents and their guests only!
Valid resident pool pass and guest pass required.
- Children under the age of 6 years must be accompanied by a person 12 years of age or older.
- Persons not participating in the swim program are not allowed on the
pool deck or in or around the bathhouse (manager’s discretion).
- No one with a communicable disease, or an open, weeping wound
permitted in the pool.
- Bathing suits must be worn in the pool. No diapers permitted.
Disposable swim diapers or re-usable swim diapers are permitted.
Please dispose of soiled diapers in designated containers.
- All bathers are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- Shoes are not permitted on pool deck.
- Food and beverages allowed in designated areas only. Glass bottles or containers not permitted.
- No smoking in the building, dressing area or pool area.
- No running in buildings or pool area.
- No pushing or pulling in pool or on deck.
- No spitting.
- No holding or hanging onto another individual while in the water is
- No foul language.
- No jumping feet first into the pool.
- Diving in designated areas only!
- No towel snapping or any other activity that may compromise the safety
- No face masks, swim fins, snorkels, lifejackets, or any other floatation
- Two long whistles by a lifeguard – exit the pool immediately.
The Town of West Springfield welcomes visitors to utilize the town’s
recreational swim facilities for a nominal fee:
Adults: 16 years of age – 55 years $4. per day, per person
Seniors: 56+ years $2. per day, per person
Children: 3 years – 15 years $3. per day, per person
Children: 0 - 2 years Charge
Adults: 16 years – 55 years $40. per person
Seniors: 56+ years $25. per person
Children: 3 years – 15 years $30. per person
Children: 0 – 2 years Charge
Family Season Pass
4 Persons maximum $100.
Add $15. For each additional person, no senior discount
A $5. fee will be charged for all lost passes.
Daily passes will be sold at the facility and the Park & Recreation Office.
Season passes will be available only at the Park & Recreation Office.
Daily passes may be redeemed as credit towards a season pass.
The Park & Recreation office is located at 26 Central Street, West Springfield.
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
Approved P&R Commission 5/2007 – Updated by P&R Commission 3/2015