The West Springfield Park and Recreation Department utilizes sponsorships and partnerships in order to provide additional support for classes, programs, special events, sport leagues, and park improvements. Financial and in‐kind services benefit Park and Recreation, the local tax payer, and increases the quality and number of amenities, events, and programs available to the public.
The West Springfield Park and Recreation Department partners with local individuals and businesses to bring fabulous complimentary special events to the community for all to enjoy. These events include the Annual Easter Egg Hunt, Fishing Derby, Summer Concert Series, Halloween Party, Santa’s House and Caroling on the Green. Businesses participating with Park and Recreation receive exposure and name recognition during programs and events and through publicity materials.
Sponsors benefit too! We help sponsors reach their target market and provide an outstanding value for the dollars invested. Sponsoring partnerships with the West Springfield Park and Recreation Department also provide a terrific public relations opportunity. Association with our well‐received, family orientated activities, parks and sports leagues gives businesses an edge in reaching the community.
The Benefits Are Endless!
- Increase the value of your business advertising dollars
- Achieve name recognition for your business by becoming part of events and programs
- Develop networking opportunities for business through contact with potential future customers
- Make a positive contribution to the community
- Enhance your business public image and generate awareness while marketing to a select audience
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Click Here to find out how!