Get ready for some exciting excursions with Erin! (just don't say it three times fast!)
West Springfield Park and Recreation Department is proud to present day trips to different sites throughout the year. Take a look and see which ones interest you!
Bus Trip General Information:
- All trips depart from the West Springfield Municipal Office Building (MOB) parking lot
- Address: 26 Central St, West Springfield, MA 01089
- Trips include a short rest stop on the way down and on the return trip, unless otherwise stated
- A movie is shown on the way down and on the return trip
- A gratuity will be collected for the bus driver on that day
- For all questions please contact Park and Recreation at (413) 263-3284
- To register, either stop by the Park and Recreation Office with payment and filled out registration form, or click here to use our online registration system
SATURDAY, MAY 9TH, 2020: RED SOX VS. YANKEES BUS TRIP
Red Sox and Yankee fans get ready! We're going to take you out to the ballgame in style! On Saturday, May 9, 2020, you'll hop aboard our bus for a trip to Yankee Stadium in New York City to see the Yankees take on the Red Sox at 4:05pm. But that's not where it ends... there's more! Upon arrival, you're invited to:
- An exclusive pre-game party on the deck above center field, looking out towards home plate
- 90 minutes of all-inclusive food, draft beer, and non-alcoholic beverages (Pepsi products & Poland Springs water) starting when gates open
- A menu including hot dogs, burgers, chicken tenders, french fries, and garden salads
Afterwards, you'll take your seats (in Section 132), watch the game, and we'll drive you back. Spots are limited to register today!
The bus leaves the Municipal Office Building Park Lot (Town Hall) at 26 Central St at 10:45am to depart for NYC. Bus leaves Stadium immediately following the game.
Actvitiy Code #514170 Fee: $210.00 per person
SATURDAY, MAY 16TH, 2020: BRONX ZOO BUS TRIP
Families and friends, please join us on our annual trip to the Bronx Zoo Saturday, May 16, 2020. The bus will make one stop each way to stretch your legs or grab a bite to eat. An animal themed movie will be shown both ways! Your ticket includes access to: Wild Asia Monorail, Children's Zoo, Butterfly Garden, The Bug Carousel, Zoo Shuttle, Dinosaur Safari Nature Trek, and Congo Gorilla Forst. Deadline to register is April 30th, 2020! Register early as this trip is sure to sell out!
The bus leaves the Municipal Office Building Parking Lot (Town Hall) at 26 Central St at 7:30am -- Bus leaves Bronx Zoo at 5:00pm.
Activity Code #514030-1 Fee: $80.00 Adult, $75.00 Children 3-12