Get ready for the 2020 Softball Season!
Teams will be formed according to the grade the child is currently in for school year 2019-2020.
|Activity Code:||League:||Resident Fee:||Late Fee:||Non-Resident Fee:|
|219000-03||Girls Grades 1 & 2||$20||$35||$35|
|219000-04||Girls Grades 3 & 4||$20||$35||$35|
|219000-05||Girls Grades 5 & 6||$20||$35||$35|
|219000-06||Girls Grades 7, 8, 9, & 10||$20||$35||$35|
*Non-Residents can sign up if openings exist. Priority goes to residents first.
- Registration typically will take place October - end of February (exact dates will vary)
- Softball practices will begin at the end of April.
- Season will end in June (typically when school gets out)
- Girls Kindergarten League will meet 2 times a week (previous year met Mondays & Wednesdays 5:45pm), practices and scrimmage together in the same hour. Coaches Pitch @ Ohio Field.
- Girls Grades 1 & 2 - Meets 2 times a week. Games during the week (Monday or Wednesdays) & practices on Saturdays. Pitching machine is used @ Old Tatham Field
- Girls Grades 3 & 4- Meets 2 times a week Games during the week (Tuesday, Thursday or Fridays) & practices on Saturdays. Pitching machine is used @ Old Tatham Field
- Girls Grades 5-10. Meets 2-3 times a week (includes weekends. May include traveling to other towns, schedule will vary to accommodate other town schedule.
- Park & Recreation will provide a uniform t-shirt. Parent/Guardian must provide a glove. Sneakers and/or cleats can be worn.
What do we provide?
- Team shirt
What equipment do you need to buy?