The West Springfield Municipal Offices are closed to the public and staff are working remotely to the greatest extent possible. Email correspondence is encouraged, however phone messages will be checked periodically and calls will be returned as quickly as possible.
The Planning Division of the Department of Planning and Development is responsible for guiding residential and commercial development proposals through the land-use permitting processes as outlined in the Zoning Ordinance and Subdivision Rules and Regulations. The Division coordinates the multi-department review and requisite legal processes for applications submitted to the Planning Board and Zoning Board of Appeals. Furthermore, the Division assists and collaborates with other local agencies including the Town Council, Licensing Commission, Building Division, Conservation Division, Community Development, and Department of Public Works on projects relating to or impacting local planning efforts.
Related Pages & Documents
- 115 Southworth St _NEW Coburn Elementary_20
- 175 Circuit Ave RMD_SPP_20
- 246 Memorial (grocery parking waiver)_SPP_20
- 33 Westfield Street (Hair Salon Parking Waiver)_SPP_20
- 437 Riverdale (New Car Dealer)_SPR_20
- Amostown Road ID 055-002-018
- Somerset Heights_Prelim_5lots_20
- ZMA 915 Memorial BA to MC (big e)_2020
- ZMA Mill Revitalization Overlay District_20