*** Fee waived through November 1, 2020***
In accordance with Chapter 225 of the Code of the Town of West Springfield. All residents must have a permit, issued by the Town Clerk, to conduct a Tag Sale.
Each residence in Town is allowed 2 tag sale permits per year. Each permit is valid for 3 consecutive days. There is no rain date provision. However, a tag sale may be rescheduled before the scheduled start date due to extenuating circumstances.
During the remainder of the COVID-19 State of Emergency the following regulations shall apply:
- All sales must take place outdoors. No sales in garages or inside residences.
- Current standards and practices must be followed regarding face coverings.
- Frequently sanitize common areas and frequently handled items.
- Limit the number of people in the sale area to 10 or fewer. A waiting area may be necessary to allow overflow customers to wait while an excess of people are on site.
- All tables must be placed 6 feet apart or more, as space allows, to enable customers to view items while maintaining social distancing.
- To the extent possible, take payment through contactless means.
- Try to limit customers to one per family in the shopping area to maximize the number of shoppers within the 10 person limit and to enable social distancing.
- In an effort to facilitate contact tracing, should the need arise, permit holders must attempt to log names and contact information of customers they do not know personally.
- No permit shall be issued to a residence that has a household member currently under quarantine (officially or self imposed) or awaiting the results of a COVID test.
You may submit the application electronically HERE
Once the permit is processed it will be emailed to you.