Mission & Core Values
To enhance the quality of life of adults regardless of age, income, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual orientation by offering services & recreational opportunities. We agree to the following core values in our workplace:
- Strive to excel in providing client centered services to seniors, families, caregivers & others;
- Foster respect for a person’s right to self-determination; assisting people in their decision making by providing all available options and choices;
- Foster respect for diversity in culture, ethnicity, religion, creed, belief and/or sexual orientation; and,
- Support each other in order to promote a harmonious workplace.
- Recreation & Socialization