New information in the COVID 19 Folder -- May 18, 2020 8:00 am
Please note that although the state may be reopening, all residents are still advised to wear face coverings while in public. This is particularly important when keeping 6 feet away from someone is impossible.
Residents should also continue to practice social distancing, hand washing and good decision making with regard to attending any large event here or elsewhere. Please stay home if you have symptoms of any kind of illness.
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet (Updated 3/3/20)
- More Information
- corona virus policy 2020
The Health Department's purpose is to promote health and wellness, prevent the spread of disease and protect the welfare of West Springfield residents. We accomplish this through inspections, monitoring, immunizations, education, and enforcement of health regulations and policies.
Follow us for Information & Alerts
- Food Safety Recalls
- Food Service Facility Plan Requirements 2017
- Temporary Food Safety Brochure 2012
- Transfer Station Information
- 2017-2018 New England Health Care Guide
- Take It Personal Sheet: Self-Report Medical Conditions